Application Support Engineer
|Application Support Engineer
- Organising the installations to put new software into production - coordination of the script,
- Communicating about production problems (current and especially in case of crisis situations).
- Following-up and dealing with IT incidents (issues, questions and problems) arising in connection with the use of the clients software, primarily in the production environment, 1° and 2° line support.
- You have a Bachelor Degree (economic - IT) or equivalent through experience.
- You have a relevant experience of minimum 3 years in an IT organisation with internal and external customers.
- You quickly understand how business processes and IT processes function.
- You preferably have knowledge and experience of IT applications.
- You have analytical skills and good communication skills.
- You can work autonomously and judge the seriousness, impact, etc. of IT problems.
- You are creative and critical.
- You have a good knowledge of mortgage lending processes, knowledge of processes for consumer loans or professional loans is an important asset.
- You express yourself fluently in Dutch and French and have a good knowledge of English.
- Familiar with MS Office Tools,
- Good knowledge of relational databases, T-SQL Scripting, SQL knowledge,
- Various technical tools for monitoring, steering the IT systems, debugging, ...