We are looking for junior, medior as well as senior .net developers. Based on your experience and ambition, we will shape your job together.
- As a Fullstack Development Consultant, you work on customised projects for our customers. This involves both total projects and conversions of existing applications and integration between existing systems.
- You act as a point of contact for our clients. You analyse the customer's needs and carry out feasibility studies on our applications to establish a clear definition of the needs.
- In presales processes, you offer technical support.
- In time, you will be responsible for project management at our customers. This includes participating in projects and monitoring the project team, budget and scope. You align this with the customer at regular intervals.
- Continuous training and knowledge sharing between colleagues are key.
- You have had a higher education in an IT-technical field or are equivalent through experience. You have 2 to 5 years of relevant experience as an (analyst) developer. Project experience in a web environment is a plus.
- Besides back-end experience with .NET (C#, .NET Core, Azure, Web API, SQL Server or equivalent), you have front-end experience with Typescript and a modern SPA framework (Aurelia is a plus).
- You describe yourself as sociable, communicative and independent.
- You are eager to sink your teeth into technically varied and complex assignments.
- You are Microsoft certified, or willing to obtain this quickly.