- As developer you will be working on supply chain related applications by writing new functionality, extending existing code and propagating the solution.
- Knowledge of supply chain and the production steps within the steelmaking process are added values
- You are able to support a wide range of technologies and methodologies : C#, Angular, HTML5, Entity Framework, SQLServer, XML,TFS/GIT, OO, Visual Studio, …
- Writing code, design patterns (command, state, IOC, …), debugging, testing, usage of frameworks, deployment / rollout … have no secrets for you
- You know the principles of the Agile / Scrum methodology
- Documenting is a second nature
- You are a Full Stack .NET developer
- You see yourself functioning in an industrial environment
- You are up-to-date concerning the new trends in software development and are eager to continuously widen your competences.
- You are stress resistent
- You have good social skills and able to fluently integrate into new and existing teams
- Your knowledge of Dutch and English is at a professional level (proficiency in reading, writing and speaking)