As a developer at our client, you will be part of a product team where you collaborate with the rest of the team to ensure that the developed product meets the functional and technical requirements of our clients users.
- Implement the described requirements.
- Be critical of the requirements and challenge them when necessary.
- Consider the bigger picture during development.
- Take into account the architectural requirements of the team during implementation.
- Ensure that your code is covered by automated tests.
- Ensure that user needs and requirements are correctly implemented during technical design and development.
- Collaborate with the analyst and tester to deliver a high-quality product.
Competencies and Skills:
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Critical and proactive mindset.
- Rest API's, XML / JSON data structures.
- Azure Logic Apps.
- Extensive knowledge of C#.
- Microsoft WCF.
- Willingness to work with an existing (large) codebase.
- Open to perform necessary refactoring (technical/functional).