- Intensive coaching tailored to your needs so that you grow in your job...
One of the IT experts continuously coaches you on a technical level and hones your consultancy skills on the job. He shares his accumulated knowledge, expertise and experience with you. You will also get a career coach who will map out and guide your path within the company together with you. You can always come to them - and of course to the other colleagues - with questions.
- ... and as a person
Our HR experts will upgrade your personal skills such as cooperating efficiently, giving constructive feedback and communicating. Are you interested in a particular training course? You can count on a lot of training days with us.
- Together with your fellow System Engineers, you will be responsible for the entire infrastructure of our customers (ranging from 50 to 500 users): you will take on (partial) tasks in the daily management of the IT infrastructure, installation and maintenance of Microsoft networks, monitoring and management of access to the network (security), backups, problem solving, etc
- In time, you may participate in renewal projects and migrations. Depending on your interests, you can broaden your knowledge in Virtualisation, Cloud, Networking, Security, End-user Devices, Storage, High-Availability & Disaster recovery, Managed Services, Datacenter, Mobility, Communication.
- You are driven to become a top IT consultant and, together with all colleagues, support companies in their growth.
- You have a higher degree in an IT field (professional bachelor or engineering degree) and you are always eager to learn.
- You have already obtained a number of certificates and/or are willing to further certify yourself in several of the following technologies:
- HP Servers and storage
- TCP/IP, networking, firewalls, switching
- HyperV / VMware
- Windows server 2016 - 2019 - 2022 / Windows 10 - 11
- VEEAM / Backup Exec
- SQL Server
- RDS / XenApp
- Cloud technologies such as Azure, Intune, AutoPilot, Office 365, Teams, etc.
- Through FlexStaffing, you will support different clients one or more days per week/month. The diversity in environments and tasks guarantees an exciting and instructive job.
- You will happily put one of the following teambuilding activities in your diary: bowling, yoga, skid course, escape room, restaurant...