- Perform monitoring tasks (APM) in the existing and new components
- Help with the design and implementation of the Automation Platform
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the Automation Catalog and to the Observability platform
- Work closely with the Development teams in order to discover, capture and implement new items in the Automation Catalog.
- Implementing automation software to verify the quality of complex integrated systems
- Executing automation runs and analyzing automation reports
- Act and contribute in an Agile way
- A minimal developer background is necessary. Some experience with programming languages (C#, Java, Python…) and OOP would be necessary. Some knowledge of Microsoft .net stack would be appreciated.
- Good knowledge and experience with APM tools (Dynatrace, New Relic, Datadog, Splunk …)
- Knowledge using automation/orchestration engines with basic concepts on automation frameworks. Specially data driven and application scenario oriented.
- Some GUI/web-based automation experience.
- Automation and RPA tools experience would be good (Cucumber, Selenium, Puppeteer, PlayWright, PowerAutomate, UIPath)
- Good understanding of Relational and NoSQL databases. Experience with SQL language and with database tools and practices.
- AIops platform experience would be good
- Experience on Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP…) – IasS, PaaS, SaaS
- Knowledge and experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes…)
- Infra-As-Code knowledge/experience. (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack, Terraform…)
- Must be self-motivated, highly responsible, and service-oriented