You will join an existing domain of 2 system engineers. The main future mission will be to migrate to Microsoft End-Point management and convert all existing applications guaranteeing line-of-business applications compatibility and continuity.
- Complete follow-up of the packaging cycle from initial requests till go-live:
- Creation of the package for the different environments
- Communication with the key stakeholders
- Create the installation & automatization procedures
- Third-line support on all application packaging environments:
- Microsoft App-V applications
- Microsoft SCCM software
- Citrix XenApp packages
- Microsoft End-Point management (Intune)
- Microsoft Store, Office Store, Teams Store
- Manual installations
- Follow-up of the application life cycle management.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 10.
- Scripting capabilities: PowerShell.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory & Microsoft Azure Active Directory.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft App-V 5.1 environment: App-V Sequencing and App-V Deployment Configuration tool.
- Good knowledge of Advanced Installer Tool: MSI packaging, customization, testing and reporting capabilities.
- Good knowledge of the Citrix Xenapp: Creation and deployment of published applications through Citrix Studio
- Good Knowledge of System Center Configuration Manager: Creation and deployment of applications
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft End Point manager (Intune)2