To support our growth for a business unit we are looking for a Global Program Manager. As Program Manager, you will be responsible for one or more of our key Accounts in a specific market segment and support them in adoption, co-development and integration of our products.
As a Program Manager you are the end-to-end owner and expert of your Account’s product(s) throughout the full lifecycle. In close collaboration with our product management team, you translate the Account-needs into products & services that help the Account grow and offer better solutions.
- You are the central interface between key-Account(s) and the company for your programs and will become a member of the ‘strategic partner success team’ to drive growth and success with that Account
- You assist the product management in defining requirements for the needs of your Account(s).
- Together with the Account(s), you create project plans with input from Engineering, Product management, Regulatory and Sales.
- You drive and guard the progress and planning of all deliverables according to the agreed project plan.
- You communicate with the Account and all internal stakeholders on the progress of your running programs.
- You actively search for new potential growth within the Account(s) and organize regular roadmap alignments.
- You assist in the coordination and escalation of issues with the involved stakeholders.
- You proactively provide feedback to Product management on new and changing needs from the Account(s) and are a sparring partner for ideation and conceptualization of new products and innovations relevant to your Account(s)
- You hold a higher degree combined with a minimum of 10 years professional experience in a role such as product specialist, program management, product management, project management or similar, ideally in a project-driven organization.
- You have a strong affection for technology, or know-how of a similar industry or technology.
- You have a customer experience mindset in all you do, and you put customer success first.
- You are a team player, and you can coordinate with and challenge engineering and other areas throughout the organization.
- You can prioritize and are a clear communicator towards different stakeholders, internal and external.
- You are organized and can keep/bring structure in short- and long-term projects.
- You are a strong communicator, able to present to an audience with impact, good at interacting with people and you are open and curious for new ideas.
- You have excellent writing and verbal skills in English.