As a QA Engineer you will be testing our core platform and key business applications. Your main responsibilities include:
- Creation of test cases and data related using own in-depth technical analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications.
- Running of test scenarios and reporting on defects via market standard tool such as JIRA.
- Providing insight on progress, anomalies, risks and risks associated with the project.
- Delivering input for the test plan; breaking down system into testing components and producing test specifications for these components.
- Work closely with project managers to provide delivery according to schedule
- Advising on test strategy, test techniques and test environment.
- Participating in and facilitating post project/phase reviews to cultivate a "learning organization".
- Coordinate testing activities with client
The must-haves we are looking for are:
- A Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in software testing.
- Team players who share their knowledge and experience flourish in the team
- Knowledge of the V-model and Agile methodology and being able to apply it on different projects.
- Experience and knowledge of structured tests and the main standard tests methodologies.
- Demonstrate analysis capacities
- Desire to work in an innovative information systems environment and develop a career in testing.
- Knowledge of automation tools is a plus.
- Certification in testing such as ISQTB is a plus
The skills that make you a great QA Engineer in our team are:
- Analytical and critical mind
- Have an eye for the details and being quality driven
- Stress resistant
- Fluent in Dutch and English