As Senior Dynamics 365 Consultant, you will take the lead in CRM implementations (Dynamics 365 Sales). You supervise these projects from A to Z: from the presales phase to delivery and end-user training.
- You supervise workshops on Dynamics 365 CRM at customer sites: you explain best practices, analyse customer needs and specify any gaps with Dynamics 365 CRM.
- You identify the needs and challenges and propose one or more solution directions based on your analysis.
- You design functional analyses for customisation and carry out the configuration afterwards. You carry out the final implementation and any migration together with the project team. Afterwards, you provide training to the customer in the use of Dynamics 365 CRM.
- In consultation with the Account Manager and the business unit manager, you draw up the budget for the Dynamics 365 projects and ensure a high-quality offer.
- You closely follow market developments related to Dynamics 365 and contribute to knowledge sharing within the team.
- If you wish, as a career coach, you guide your junior colleagues in their career paths.
- You hold a higher degree and already have 10 years' experience as a consultant within software applications, with a focus on Dynamics CRM.
- You have an analytical mind and are passionate about software solutions.
- You have a solid knowledge of the business processes present in Dynamics CRM: marketing, sales, account management, etc.
- You are communicatively strong: you enjoy leading workshops and training sessions at the customer's premises and feel at your best as an advisor to our customers.
- You describe yourself as sociable, proactive and independent.