Our client is transforming its IT landscape towards an API-Led Architecture where applications are communicating between themselves and with the outside world through services using the Mulesoft ESB. These services are developed by the Integration Team, whose objective is to deliver highly secure, reliable, performant and reuseable services. This team is at the core of all our development projects, and very often on their critical path.
- You join the Integration team as a Lead Mulesoft Developer. You take an active role in the coaching and development of more junior team members. You assist the team manager in coordinating their work to remain focused and productive.
- Together with our Architects, you take an active role in the design and continued improvement of our API-Led Architecture. You participate in relevant discussions with our customers to identify the most adequate technical solutions for them and the company.
- Together with our Production team, you ensure that our Mulesoft infrastructure is performant, manageable, and provides the adequate level of fault tolerance, error handling, real-time monitoring and reporting capabilities.
- You design, specify, document, develop, build and deploy Service/API solutions to complex business problems using the MuleSoft integration-based approach, applying core design principles of scalability, maintainability, security and best coding practices.
- You build service orchestration by connecting services including but not limited to REST API, SOAP WebServices, SFTP, SalesForce and other platforms/protocols.
- You support and improve the existing MuleSoft applications, analyze and debug recurrent issues, and propose the required evolutions and rework strategies.
- You Develop automated test routines and perform testing via CI/CD.
Technical landscape: MuleSoft 3 and 4, RTF, Kafka, Salesforce, SAP, Legacy systems, mySQL.
- 5 to 8 years MuleSoft experience (Mule 3.X, Mule 4.X)
- Overall 10+ years of experience in interconnecting heterogeneous solutions
- Deep hands-on knowledge on API/Web services (XML, JSON), micro-services architecture and Java development
- Experience working in agile software development teams
- Experience using SalesForce and SAP Connectors would be a plus
- Experience of CI/CD principles and practices would be a plus
- Kafka experience would be a plus
- Strong and reliable professional willing to invest in a long-term relationship, able to evolve and grow with the company.
- Inspiring technical profile, able to motivate others by example, earning their respect day by day thanks to the results delivered together.
- Flexible team player, pragmatic, both feet on the ground, able to quickly adopt the most appropriate role in team situations based on the constraints at hand.
- Result-oriented, customer-focused personality, always seeking to improve and deliver the most adequate solutions from a business and IT perspective.
- Ability to remain flexible, open-minded and supportive in an environment where the business requirements and strategies are in constant evolution.
- Lifelong learner, curious and open to new ideas, processes and tools.