- You give advice on renewal projects and migrations and are capable of independently bringing all kinds of (migration) projects to a successful conclusion. Matters such as virtualisation, cloud, networking, security, workplace automation, storage, high-availability & disaster recovery, managed services, data centre, mobility, communication give you the drive to go the extra mile.
- Both in daily operational ICT management and in the execution of projects, you coordinate and coach colleagues (junior) system engineers by using your knowledge and experience.
- Depending on your interest and experience, you will contribute in one or more of the above-mentioned technologies and can assume responsibility in presales, sales delivery, project management, service desk, as a specialist or architect
- You have a higher IT technical education and at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You are eager to learn and closely follow the rapidly evolving IT world.
- Your drive, flexibility and broad IT baggage underpin your customer and solution orientation.
- You have good communication skills and realise that documentation is extremely important for your colleagues and primarily for our customers.
- You are familiar with working according to ITIL principles and have experience with project management.
- You have already obtained a number of certificates and/or are willing to further certify yourself in several of the following technologies:
- HP Servers and storage
- TCP/IP, networking, firewalls, switching
- HyperV / VMware
- Windows server 2016 - 2019 - 2022 / Windows 10 - 11
- VEEAM / Backup Exec
- SQL Server
- RDS / XenApp
- Cloud technologies such as Azure, Intune, AutoPilot, Office 365, Teams
Jeroen Van Hoecke
(0) 470 098 217