Our ITIL driven service desk consisting of 3 tiers supports the customers and our system engineers who are present at customers' premises. Tier 1 does the intake, tier 2 focuses on the more complex problems and tier 3 takes care of the architectural work.
- As Tier 1 you are responsible for supporting the ICT infrastructure at our customers. You are responsible for the telephone intake and online support in the event of Tier 1 incidents.
- Thorough analysis of end-user problems is your main task. This ranges from installation of new software to problems with outlook, connections, access rights, AD, DHCP, DNS, TCP-IP...
- You will receive the necessary coaching and training to keep your skills up to date in technical knowledge that is important to our customers and that matches your interests.
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer technology. Knowledge of ITIL is a strong advantage.
Good communication skills and customer orientation characterise you. This ensures that you can speak to the client in a friendly and professional manner.
- Your analytical mind strengthens you in unravelling complex IT problems.
- You are proactive, structured and accurate and you are not afraid to take the initiative.
Expertise in several of the following technologies is a big plus:
- HP Servers and storage
- TCP/IP, networking, firewalls, switching
- Windows server ( 2012R2 - 2016 - 2019 )
- Exchange 2016 - 2013
- Office 365
- VMware - HyperV
- Backup Exec - VEEAM
- SQL Server
- XenApp - RDS
- Azure and other cloud environments
- N-Able monitoring